This week’s FocalPoint Business Coaching Challenge is led by London, Ontario’s Ian Hayman, a Brian Tracy Certified Business Coaching Professional. Ian is a professional engineer and the past president of REDOPCO Systems.
Today we’re going to talk about speed. What do you need to grow your business fast? Brian Tracy gives us these seven tips to get your business kicked into high gear – and I’ve added some ideas that can help you along. A Brian Tracy Certified FocalPoint Business Coach can get you on the fast-track with these ideas.
- Get more customers without spending more.
- Increase your exposure
- Ask for referrals
- Target your market to the most likely to buy demographic
- Increase the number of purchases from customers.
- Make it easy to buy your products
- Loyalty programs
- Discounts for purchases over a certain dollar value
- Increase Up-Selling and Cross Selling.
- Make sure your sales reps know the products well enough to know what goes with what, “Do you want fries with that?”
- Provide a discount for bulk purchases
- Make deals and packages
- Increase efficiency of production so that you can lower your prices.
- Re-negotiate or find new and better priced suppliers – as you become a more established business, you will have more buying power
- Look for redundancies and inefficiencies in the production process – ask the production team for some input on this
- Purchase more efficient equipment
- Get more referrals and get better referrals.
- Establish a referral program for regular clients
- Build on customer relationships and increase their loyalty.
- Talk to your customers find out what they want and how you can increase their satisfaction
- Have feedback systems in place so you can keep tabs on what customers are feeling and saying about your products.
- Increase the speed at which you make sales
- Increase the speed of production
- Increase your delivery time
- Increase the number of contacts you make
Put these seven tips into action – call for a free business coaching session today.