- Business Coaching
- Become a Coach
- Executive Coaching
- Products & Services
- Marketing & Social Media Services
- FREE Business Coaching Session
- FREE Conference Call - Recession Proof Your Business
- "Benchmarking". How are we doing relative to our Competitors?
- Book a Speaker
- Business Improvement
- Review my Advertising Strategy
- Sales improvement
- Convention Business Travel
- Continuing Education
- Find a Coach
- Business Tools
- Coaching Blog
Lessons Learned by Leading and Growing Teams
Here are a selection of tools you can use in your business right now.
Plan for the Future
This is an intense, 50 question system you can use to facilitate and lead your company through an effective Strategic Planning Process.
Think like a CEO
This is a CEO-level profitablity analysis. A real-world quick analysis tool you can use to:
- Benchmark your company before and after a change is introduced
- Sell your company's product or service with relation to productivity gains
- Assess a company before buying it
- Validate your company's value when selling it.
- Loan worthiness. This is one answer when the banker asks: "Why should we lend you money?"
Assessment: Self and Team
Use this tool for setting a "we-are-here" benchmark
- Complete this privately for your own skill level as an effective manager.
- Use it as a hiring or promotion tool.
Retreats and Planning
This tool is excellent for holding an effective management meeting or retreat.
Simply by changing your base assumptions to use this as a Corporate Executives or Sole Proprietor.
Delegation and Decision Making Tool
Before making an investment, you'll want to know the critical impact of this purchase. Has emotion overcome logic? Do we really need this product or service?
Conversely, can you afford not to make this buying decision?
A common-sense, no-nonsense approach to decision making.
Re-Engineer your Business
Use this test and tool to discover the 10 keys to Business Success
HR and Human Resources - Finding People, Hiring People, Firing People
In order to grow your business you need to add the right people. It's all about leverage. Here are Free Business Tools for finding people, how to hire new employees , staff, and people and even how to fire people or let them go.