- Business Coaching
- Become a Coach
- Executive Coaching
- Products & Services
- Find a Coach
- Business Tools
- Coaching Blog
Executive Title:Certified Business Coach
1958 West 35th AveVancouver, BC V6M1H7
Primary Phone Number:604.564.3107
Secondary Phone Number:604.812.5716
When was the last time you were able to say “I made 400 million contacts today”?
If you are using Facebook as a business marketing tool then you can say that every day.
I help business owners have a positive impact on the world through their businesses. When a business runs well, the owner has a better standard of living, more time to spend with family and friends, and less stress in life. Employees, customers, and suppliers all benefit from being associated with the business. When the functioning of the business is aligned with the personal values of the owner, the business becomes a means to achieve the owner’s goals and dreams. I believe that these things make the world a better, more positive place.
I worked in the corporate world for 15 years in a variety of positions from software engineer to project manager. I hold an engineering degree from the University of Calgary and an MBA from Queen’s University. My professional achievements include:
- Delivered multi-million dollar, multi-year custom software solutions to Canadian and international companies and government agencies.
- Estimated, planned, and managed financial costs.
- Developed and maintained multi-year customer relationships.
- Mentored, hired, and supervised staff.
- Built and led strong project teams.
- Communicated effectively across company organizations including human resources, contracts, accounting, IT, and business development departments.
- Chaired 1-5 day formal acceptance meetings with customers and suppliers.
- Acquired international work experience in England and France.
When not coaching businesses, I like to run, hike, travel, and spend time with my amazing husband and two incredible daughters.